Thursday 22 April 2010

My story of the earthquake

My story of the earthquake


On the 27th of February I traveled with my boyfriend, brother and sister- in- law, in my father's car to Puerto Montt.
We arrived to the city of Puerto Montt at 2:00 am, at that time we could not accommodation, so we pass the night at a petrol station. We not could sleep four people in the car, my brother and sister- in- law stayed in the petrol station drinking a coffee to wait for daylight. I could sleep in the car with my boyfriend, because I drive the car the next morning.
It was at that moment when the earthquake, I was worried for my family who was in Santiago.
But they were fine.

2 comments:

  1. hello!!!
    was that to heavy at there??? the most horrible for me was the noice! it was like if everything come down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, caro!

    You saved yourself from the tremendous movement! I am glam that your family was fine...
    We meet carolina!

    ReplyDelete